Cynthia: Police Recover 50 Nude Pictures

By Friday Olokor and Eniola Akinkuotu/Punch

Cynthia Police detectives at the Area E Command, Lagos have said Cynthia Osokogu’s killers took pictures while sexually assaulting her.

The Area Commander, Damian Okoro, said, “The pictures are contained in a recovered black Compaq 610 laptop belonging to Nwabufor Okwuomo, one of the suspects who lured the deceased to Lagos.”

The laptop is also said to contain over 50 nude photographs of female victims who have fallen prey to the suspect.

Some of the photographs showed girls tied with rope and their mouths covered with cello tape with objects inserted in their private part.

Osokogu’s naked photographs also showed bites and wounds inflicted all over her.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation on Wednesday said it had concluded arrangements to sue the management of Cosmilla Hotel in Festac Town, Lagos, where Osokogu was murdered by ‘BlackBerry friends’ over illegal operation.

The deceased was allegedly drugged, raped and dispossessed of her belongings and later killed.

The corporation also said it had issued a query to the management of the hotel to explain why had refused to register with it in accordance with laid-down rules and regulations.

A statement issued by NTDC’s Director of Communications, Mr. Akin Onipede in Abuja quoted the Director-General of the corpration, Chief Segun Runsewe as saying that would “file former charges against the management of Cosmilla Hotel for illegal operation since it was not registered with the corporation.”

He said, “The development which was confirmed by the Director General of the Corporation, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe revealed that a former query had been issued to the hotel to which it had replied.”

“According to Otunba Runsewe, the management of the Hotel has already admitted that they had not registered with the Corporation which showed that the hotel is operating illegally.”

Runsewe insisted that the law would be followed to the letter but added that the NTDC would not interfere in the ongoing investigation by the security agencies.

He said, “We will allow them (security agencies) to do their job after which we will go to court.”

  1. Odun Reply

    Good but you people should let us see the picture

  2. kaizer Reply

    Runsewe you should have kept quiet about sanctioning the hotel on the pages of news papars and gone ahead to do what you had to do and not expose the incompitence of your ministry at a time like this, why do you guys always play to the gallary!

  3. Patrick Reply

    That confirms the level of incompetence in governance and management of information in Nigeria

Leave a Reply