This was confirmed by his executive assistant Laurie Magers.
His facebook says “Though his time on earth has ended, he is speaking with Jesus now in his heavenly home. The angels in heaven are rejoicing, and his family is celebrating a life well lived.”
Ziglar’s speaking career had lasted more than 50 years before he retired in 2010. He was 86 and a World War II veteran.
Ziglar was known for corporate training and motivational speeches that aimed to improve people’s personal lives and careers. His company includes more than a dozen other speakers who advocate “The Ziglar Way.”
Ziglar has written more than 29 sales and motivational books, including “See You at the Top” and “Over the Top,” and has made appearances with U.S. presidents and world leaders.
Below are 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar that have the power to completely change the direction of one’s life.
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Click HERE to visit his facebook page.
Source: Fox News