Graduate Trainees Recruitment (References No: GT01)
The Portal has been re-activated and will be available till Friday 21 December 2012 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).
Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
Focus on personal and professional development, succeed at the Foundation Skills Training and the Initial Professional Development Programmes.
Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3-5 years.
The ideal candidates profile:
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree or Second Class Lower with a good Masters Degree in the following areas:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2012 with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program by October 2012.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Click HERE to apply