A statement signed by Dr. Raymond A. Atuguba, Executive Secretary to the President, said the nomination is in accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution.
The Ministers of State designate are:
1. Hon. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.
2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.
3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.
4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.
5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.
6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.
7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.
From: Ghana | Myjoyonline.com