STATE HOUSE RELEASE
In furtherance of efforts to continually strengthen his administration on all fronts, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has approved the following appointments to fill existing vacancies:
1. Gen. Martin Luther Agwai – Chairman of SURE-P
2. Mrs. Tanwa Olusi – Deputy Chairman of SURE-P
3. Mrs. Fidelia Njeze – Special Adviser (NEPAD)
4. Senator Suleiman M. Ajadi – Special Adviser (NASS)
5. Mr. Sola Omole – DG, NTA
6. Alhaji Ladan Salihu – DG, FRCN
7. Mr. Ima Niboro – MD, News Agency of Nigeria
Gen. Martin Agwai (rtd.) was until now the Deputy Chairman and Acting Chairman of SURE-P while Mrs. Njeze is the current Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland.
All the appointments are with immediate effect.
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 6, 2014